I am SO excited to have been nominated for two (not one but TWO!) Liebster Awards! The reason why I’m so happy is that the fact that I’ve been nominated twice means people are reading and enjoying the content of my blog. I doubted myself for the longest time before creating this blog since I thought that no one would ever be interested on what I had to say. I;m very glad I stepped up and started this journey! A special thank you to Emily @ The Diary of a Bibliophile who nominated me.
These awards were created to encourage blogger interactions and are especially given to new and upcoming blogger for their great content and hard work. This is a great idea to bring bloggers together!
The rules are the following:
1. Add the Liebster Award logo into your blog post, which announces your nomination.
2. In your blog post, tag/link the person who nominated you.
3. Answer the 10 questions that the nominator came up with. Then, come up with 10 of your own questions to ask those that you nominate.
4. Nominate (and link) 8-10 blogs that, preferably, have less than 200 followers. Then, contact them to let them know about the nomination.
These questions were created by Emily, which I’ll be answering:
1. When you were a child, what did you aspire to be?
It depended on the time of the day lol I wanted to be a pilot, a fireman, a policeman, and a mad scientist. As I grew up though I wanted to be an anthropologist which didn’t last much, and then I wanted to be a historian but that didn’t last either but I still love anthropology and history to this day!
2. What inspired you to start your blog?
Books, obviously! I love books and I wanted a platform to talk about them and discuss them. I also wanted a platform where I could speak up about anything and people would listen.
3. Name a book that made you want to read more.
Harry Potter. DUH!
4. How do you determine which book you will read next?
I’m a huge mood reader. I usually go with whatever I feel like reading at the time. Some times I marathon series or author’s books so what I read last influences on my next read a little.
5. Name a classic book that you have yet to read.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. OH and 1984 by George Orwell.
6. What is your guilty pleasure? (This could be a book genre, a TV show, movie, food, etc,.)
Pasta. I mean ANY kind of pasta. Really… Give me pasta. Tons of pasta.
7. Name one thing that your fellow bloggers may not know about you.
I want to be Beyonce’s son and be flawless.
8. How do you think of content for your blog? In other words, what inspires your content? (Eg. Other bloggers? Articles? Themes in a book?)
A big inspiration for be are booktubers! I try to transfer what they do in videos, to blog posts. I am thinking of creating a YouTube channel but that’ll take me a while if I ever do!
9. Do you have a favorite author? If so, who and why?
I don’t know if I have a favourite authors because there are way too many. I do trust in some authors in a way that I know if they release something, I will like it no matter what.
Some of those authors are: V.E. Schwab/Victoria Schwab, Sarah J. Maas, John Green, Carlos Ruiz Zafon (The Shadow of the Wind) and many others!
10. What do you want others to learn or gather from your blog?
I want them to be exciting about reading and to never stop.
For this Liebster Award I will nominate…
My question for the nominees:
1. If you had unlimited money for just a day, what would you do with it?
2. What’s a social movement you’re passionate about? (LGBTQ, a certain disease, political campaign, etc)
3. If you could be the author of a book that’s already been written, which one would it be?
4. Who is your favourite author(s)?
5. Which genres do you usually read and why?
6. If you could control one of the elements, which one would you choose?
7. Do you watch any TV Shows? If yes, which ones?
8. Do you enjoy reading classics? Which ones are your favourite?
9. What inspired you to create a blog?
10. Tell us something about yourself that your followers don’t know!