Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week I’m bringing you 10 of the many problems I have when it comes to books or reading!
1. My TBR pile? Which TBR pile? Oh, you mean my TBR ROOM! Yes. I have a problem.
2. If bank accounts were the world, mine would be the Sahara Desert. Dry, lifeless, and hard to even look at!
3. I’m HORRIBLE with names. You know that very important character in The Darkest Minds? Well, I don’t.
4. I want hardcovers but all I get are floppy books and low-quality paper.
5. I spend HOURS choosing the next book I’m going to read. Never Fade? Cress? Panic? Red Rising? STAB ME NOW.
6. Traveling is hard with books. Give me 10 reasons why I need clothes more than books. Exactly I don’t.
7. I have flawless taste but my friends don’t agree. It’s hard being so perfect!
8. It’s too hard for me to continue on with series. This is a side effect of being broke!
9. Should I buy the cheap eBook or the gorgeous real-life book? This is my everyday dilemma!
10. I constantly need new shelves. I literally have no more space for books. HELP.
What are your book-related problems? Do you have the same as mine?