Hey y’all! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and this week’s topic is Ten Books I Plan to Have in My Beach Bag. I read anything and everything during the summer not just contemporary or book with a summery feeling so I hope you guys won’t be disappointed! Grab your sunscreen and read though the list!
1. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan.
2. The Young Elites by Marie Lu
3. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
4. Every Day by David Levithan
5. Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong. This is the second book in the Age of Legends series and I cannot wait to pick it up!
6. I’ll Get There. It Better Be Worth The Trip by John Donovan.
7. The God Box by Alex Sanchez.
8. Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
9. The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson.
10. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver.
Which books do you plan to read this summer?!