Aaaaayyy!! First things first, Extraordinary Means is a book by Robyn Schneider (author of The Beginning of Everything) and it is coming out this month! May 26th to be precise 😉
To celebrate the release of this beautiful story, this tag has been created and it is damn difficult to figure out! I mean I would probably not stick to these “promises” because my life would end instantly. NO INTERNET?! NO PIZZA?!
Thanks to Miel over at Bookish And Awesome who tagged me in this!
Let’s get going, shall we?
1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book.
I literally need both of these. They’re both my no 1 favorite books of all time and to have a signed copy of the first editions of these would mean the world. Even though, I should be realistic and accept that I will never give up the internet and I will never have these books.HA!
2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plain ride.
I honestly would give up pizza for a year to be besties with Victoria. I think she is a writing genius and knows how to write characters. I love how she plays with the darkness within her characters and UGH. I’m so curious about how she does it!
3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure Hollywood made this book into a movie.
I partially agree with Miel here! Winger is SUCH an epic book and I need it made into a movie. The characters are great and the story is so cinematic! I equally need Half Bad to be turned into a movie and I can’t choose between these two. Half Bad is action-packed and it would be perfect for a movie!
4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book.
Harry Potter yet again!! My life-long dream is to be a wizard.
5. I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author.
Susan Dennard is the person I would lt my Google search history be made public for (though she’d probably be freaked out by it and hate me forever). She’s besties with Sarah J. Maas and she’s just so nice and awesome on Twitter!! She seems fun to be around 🙂
6. I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life.
I would date Gabriel from the Half Bad series and I would not only donate everything but I would do anything he asks of me! The picture I used was taken off Tumblr and man it describes him so well!! I JUST LOVE GABRIEL SO MUCH IT HURTS.
Since I don’t know who does tags I tag anyone and everyone who wants to do this! I’ll probably tag some of you on twitter so if I mention you with this post attached to it, DO IT! Make sure you link back to this post so I can read your tags!!