Hey y’all! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish and this week’s topic is Ten All Time Favorite Authors! I know this has been done BUT I missed that week and wanted to share my fave authors with y’all! This is one of the most difficult top tens I have ever done because I have a lot favorite authors. I have a lot of favorite books AND authors, so let’s say this is my Top Ten 10 I-really-really-like-and-there-should-be more-than-ten Authors. This list is in no particular order!
1. V.E. Schwab. She is the queen of both YA and Adult Fantasy. From The Archived to Vicious to A Darker Shade of Magic. She’s pure genius!
2. Margaret Atwood. She’s written my all time favorite classic dystopian book, The Handmaid’s Tale. I want a collection of all her books in cool editions so if you know of any, HOLLA!
3. John Green. I mean, do I even need to say anything?
4. David Levithan. His work on LGBT literature is awesome! My favorite books by him are Will Grayson Will Grayson and Two Boys Kissing.
5. J.K. Rowling. BOW DOWN FOR THE CREATOR OF MY LIFE, HARRY POTTER.
6. Sarah J. Maas. Throne of Glass. I say no more.
7. Susan Dennard. The Something Strange and Deadly series are literal perfection (even though I haven’t read the last book but don’t kill me; I will re-read all of them!) and TRUTHWITCH IS COMING UP ON JANUARY 2016 TOO AND I SWEAR THAT WILL BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK EVER. Plus, she’s the nicest person on twitter!
8. Sally Green. She’s the author to one of my all time favorite series; Half Bad. It’s full of witches, diversity and kick ass characters! Simply addicting.
9. Virginia Boecker. Virginia’s debut, The Witch Hunter, is coming out this summer and it is my favorite 2015 read so far. I was lucky to get an eARC of it and I devoured it! I’m already thinking of re-reading it…
10. Andrew Smith. Winger is PERFECTION and its sequel, STAND OFF is coming out soon too!
What are some of your favorite authors?!